Friday’s Confession: Attack of the Guiltless Splurge

Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday’s Confession …

I strayed from my clean-eating, seventeen-pounds plan and pretended that muffin tops are sexy when they’re really not for a brief moment this week. Oh, and I don’t feel guilty.

I’m back on track already. I’ve kissed the first three pounds goodbye and I’m sure that more have already disappeared. Too much obsession and restriction is not healthy and will ultimately lead to destruction (**insert wicked laugh here**).

Besides, I’m in for 18 miles in the morning. I’m quite sure that will handle my little guiltless splurge … and then some.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

1 comments:

kat August 28, 2010 at 5:53 AM  

Great post, been stalking through your blog, love it, when I get married I know where to turn!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP