The Perfect Pair

Thursday, March 4, 2010

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

Is it just me or do these two things go together perfectly?


The brand of wine is a pure coincidence and has no hidden meaning. Seriously, who buys their wine because the label is super cute and tells the story of their life. Ahem.

Thank goodness two of my favorite things have some nutritional value when consumed in moderation. Since I’m doing my best to get healthy, I’ve got to choose vices that have redeeming qualities – both have antioxidants that can be friendly to the heart.

I’m doing my best to eat really well during the week and save my splurges for the weekend. Is it Friday yet?

Winks & Smiles,
post signature






Today’s workout: None – rest! (Husband and I won our tennis match last night – smiles!) How about you? What are you doing today to be your healthiest self?

6 comments:

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 10:02 AM  

Chocolate and Merlot together???? Dangerous Pairing, yet a perfect marriage.

Debbie March 4, 2010 at 10:12 AM  

Yes, like so many other famous couples, these two most definitely belong together!
Came over from SITS.

Anonymous,  March 4, 2010 at 10:29 AM  

I'll take the wine, but save the chocolate for you! I know its healthier but I just can't get pass the after taste.

-Diamond

Robin March 4, 2010 at 11:44 AM  

yummmyy..both look very delish...Can I come over..?

Writing Without Periods! March 5, 2010 at 9:41 AM  

I love the title of this post. Had me fooled! And I love your perfect pair! How funny.
Enjoy.
Mary

Funkidivagirl March 8, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

I've had that chocolate and it is delicious. I love the wine label!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP