Just In Case You Didn’t Know Where Milk Comes From

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

So yesterday was one of those days for me. Nothing was really wrong but it felt like everything was wrong. Gasp! Yes, Wifey has bad days, too. By the end of the day I was tired, irritable and counting the milliseconds until it was time for bed.

My patience were almost gone and it seemed like the kids were doing their best to chase away the little bit that was left.

I was hanging on by a thread folks, and then at the dinner table out of nowhere my 6-year-old daughter hits me with this:

“Is cow pee milk?”

Good, Lawd! Oh, and yes, she was drinking some at the time.

*insert falling out of chair here*

“What?” That would be me asking her to repeat that again.

“Is cow PEE milk?”

“No, baby, cow pee is cow pee and cow milk is cow milk.”

Oh, when I tell you that made my night, I can’t even begin to explain. I kept my composure and didn’t laugh in her face, but I’ve been giggling for the past 12 hours. Yup, I even giggled in my sleep.

Thank God for the little people in my life … and for cow pee milk.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

5 comments:

Stephanie March 24, 2010 at 11:55 AM  

So cute! Isn't it funny how our little ones can make life seem sooo simple. If only we were as innocent as them! We need to live our life more through the eyes of a child...we would have WAY more fun!
I always sing "You are my sunshine" to my son each night before bed...and that song is SOOO true...they are the true sunshine in our lives!

Anonymous,  March 24, 2010 at 7:48 PM  

LMAO! Oh man that is freaking hilarious. I hope the poor thing wasn't thinking all along it was cow pee.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog March 24, 2010 at 11:44 PM  

That is a really cute story! Kids can make this all better in seconds (or worse sometimes!).

Shay Shay March 25, 2010 at 7:27 AM  

I'm still ROTF and LMAO this morning!

p.s. We'll get'em on the courts next time!

Ms. Wanda March 26, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Thank God for our Kids!!! If I had only adults in my life I think I'd just give up:) Now I know why I didn't hear from you Wifey!

Cheer Up Charlie today will be way better:)

xoxox
Ms. Wanda

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP