Pants and Panties

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey's House

A little mindless marriage humor

Someone e-mailed me this little gem and I just had to share ...

Pants and Panties

Mike was going to be married to Karen so his Father sat him down for a little chat. He said, "Mike, let me tell you something. On my wedding night in our honeymoon suite, I took off my pants, handed them to your Mother, and said, 'Here, try these on.''' She did and said, 'These are too big. I can't wear them.' I replied, 'Exactly.. I wear the pants in this family and I always will.' Ever since that night, we have never had any problems."

"Hmm," said Mike. He thought that might be a good thing to try. On his honeymoon, Mike took off his pants and said to Karen, "Here, try these on." She tried them on and said, "These are too large. They don't fit me." Mike said, "Exactly. I wear the pants in this family and I always will. I don't want you to ever forget that." Then Karen took off her panties and handed them to Mike. She said, "Here, you try on mine." Mike did and said, "I can't get into your panties." Karen said, "Exactly. And if you don't change your smart-ass attitude, you never will."

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

16 comments:

La'Tonya Richardson August 24, 2009 at 10:22 AM  

That is funny! She told him didn't she. Now, who's running things?!

QueenBee August 24, 2009 at 10:44 AM  

They had better watch out....they know who's really in charge.

Devri August 24, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

lol love it! great post!

Anonymous,  August 24, 2009 at 1:57 PM  

LOL, good one.

Unknown August 24, 2009 at 8:31 PM  

I love this! Hilarious. thank you for the laugh.

Ms. Wanda August 25, 2009 at 7:31 AM  

LOL! Going to share this with you know who!!!

African-American Brides August 25, 2009 at 10:33 AM  

ha! LOVE it. Just dropping by to say hello, but now I've got a new story to share with the girls. ;)

Erica
http://beautifulbrownbabies.blogspot.com

Michelle@DomesticationoftheSingleGirl August 25, 2009 at 10:48 AM  

I like it.

:)

The Father sounds frighteningly similar to my man's father...

Stopping by from SITS!

Stephanie August 25, 2009 at 7:42 PM  

Hee hee! Thanks for the giggle! Love it:)

Unknown August 25, 2009 at 10:09 PM  

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!

Felicia - I complete Me August 26, 2009 at 10:16 AM  

I love this one! She really put things in perspective for him. Don't bring other people's marriage into yours. (lol)

Anonymous,  August 26, 2009 at 1:25 PM  

This is great! It kind of reminds of a line from My Big Fat Greek Wedding. I'm paraphrasing but it goes something like this...

The man may be the head of the family but the woman is the neck and she can turn the head any way she wants!

Expat Barbie August 30, 2009 at 3:56 AM  

love it, love it, love it.

do you mind if i post this on my blog? (i'll reference your blog, of course!)

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP