The Hot List

Monday, August 31, 2009

I think it was inevitable. I knew the time would come when I would merge my love for blogging and social media with my background in media relations. My BlogRollin' partner, Christie from My Life … A Work in Progress, and I have officially launched The BlogRollers Media and The Hot List.

The BlogRollers Media Mission
We are passionate about continuing to raise awareness of the power of female bloggers and our impact on the economy and on social media at large. We are dedicated to creating and implementing unique and entertaining digital media marketing campaigns for the companies that support us. We are committed to encourage diversity in all programs we initiate.


As you already know, The BlogRollers are all about promoting the power of female blogging and the brands that support us! Our new adventures in creating digital outreach programs often includes finding fabulous bloggers to participate in them. We are gathering a HOT LIST of bloggers spanning all ethnicities, blogging levels, and subjects/genres for our PR database. Our goal is to have a good mix of bloggers so that there is opportunity for everyone.

No worries, Ask Wifey is not going anywhere. I will still be here managing marriage, motherhood and all the mayhem, but would love to invite you to visit me over at The BlogRollers Media and The Hot List.  Hope to see you there...

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

5 comments:

La'Tonya Richardson August 31, 2009 at 11:36 AM  

Thanks! Recently, I've been doing a little research trying to find out how to get involved in PR. You ladies ROCK!

Felicia - I complete Me August 31, 2009 at 12:37 PM  

You ladies are awesome!!! I'm so happy for your guys.

Radical Selfie August 31, 2009 at 3:49 PM  

Love.Love.Love the serious Execumama vibe that you and Christie embody. I am so inspired by, and so proud of the Blogroller crew:)

Army Wife 101 August 31, 2009 at 7:24 PM  

I love you guys and thanks for creating all of this. You guys have great info and I love your blog entries. I just signed up for your hotlist.
I look forward to more from the BlogRollers as well as your individual blogs.

Krystel

vicky,  April 5, 2014 at 7:20 PM  

Good Day,,, Mr name is Mrs Victoria Cole, Am from Florida, I had a serious quarrel with my husband due to my parent, my parent never like him to be my husband, but i love him so much that i will rather die to let him go off me, that was how i met this great man of voodoo online, he told me that everything will be fine that he can do a spell that will make my parent love him and allow me to marry him without any quarrel thoroughly it came to pass my mum and dad love him most than before we are now happy married family,please help me in thanking him for his help, here is the email esangopriest@gmail.com

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP