Me Time: Shower Yourself Beautiful Winner

Monday, June 29, 2009

Drum roll please …


The winner of the Suave gift pack including the new Suave Naturals Wild Cherry Blossom Indulgent Body Wash chosen via Random.org is Nicole at My Inner Dialogue.

To keep in line with full disclosure Nicole is not only the winner, she’s my sister. When her number came up on Random.org I almost disqualified her then thought that wouldn’t be fair, she deserves some “MeTime” and to smell like sweet cherries, too.

So, congratulations Nicole! Thanks for playing (and for saving me postage); thanks to everyone who entered the contest; and thanks to Suave for helping me step up my game.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

4 comments:

Nikki D June 29, 2009 at 11:14 AM  

Wow! This is exciting - can't remember the last time I won something! I will definitely enjoy the "me time" which technically is "we time" now I guess! ;)

Thanks Wifey!!!

Shanny June 29, 2009 at 5:57 PM  

Congratulations Nicole!!!!!!

Beth Anderson June 29, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

I think it's great that your sister won! Random.org might just know who really needed it.

Jewelry Rockstar June 29, 2009 at 11:07 PM  

Congrats Nicole, sissy's need me time too.

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP