Becoming Me: The Bedroom and The Bible

Monday, June 1, 2009

When one of my favorite bloggers, Angela over at Becoming Me, asked me to write a guest post for her I immediately said yes. When she told me it should be about sex my jaw immediately dropped. It’s not that I’m shy or have a problem discussing the topic (Wifey’s House readers remember Hump Day?), but I was a little surprised given the nature of her blog.

My post, "The Bedroom and The Bible," is up today at Becoming Me. Come check out my thoughts on marriage and sex; and make sure to leave a comment about your own!

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

5 comments:

MsTypo June 1, 2009 at 11:03 AM  

Intriguing title to your guest post. Can't wait to read it!! :)

Mammatalk June 1, 2009 at 11:06 AM  

Ohhh! Sounds interesting, you little vixen!

Ms. Wanda June 1, 2009 at 11:48 AM  

Great post I just read it! Yeah, now I can tell all my Christian married couple friends that it is ok to have sex!!!

Felicia - I complete Me June 1, 2009 at 12:44 PM  

That was a great post! I really enjoyed it and completely agree.

3 Bay B Chicks June 1, 2009 at 5:27 PM  

Now this I have got to read. I'll be right there...

-Francesca

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP