World Fitness Day: Celebrities, Fun and Fab Legwarmers

Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday’s Confession …

I used to rock legwarmers, a headband and dream of doing this …


Yes, I’m showing my age *ahem* but I’m OK with getting old as dirt mature and wiser.

It’s no secret that I’m into fitness so when I received the invite to attend World Fitness Day, the brainchild of Jane Fonda, I was thrilled to pieces. On May 1st several celebrity trainers and entertainers will gather in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta to lead fitness enthusiasts of all levels and ages in a special group workout. Wait, I’ll let Jane, Billy Blanks, Denise Austin and Richard Simmons – gasp! – yes, Richard Simmons, tell you more about it.



If you’re in the Atlanta area I hope to see you there. If not, you can still participate via USTREAM here.

OK, got to go. I’ve only got one week left to find those legwarmers and perfect my pose.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature







Disclaimer: I was not paid for this post. I was invited to attend the event and will receive free entry via a media pass. Yes, I really wore legwarmers.

8 comments:

Funkidivagirl April 23, 2010 at 10:30 AM  

Looks like a great event; I'm looking forward to it!

Yum Yucky April 23, 2010 at 1:06 PM  

I can totally strike that same pose as Jane on that cover. It just won't...uh, be so...toe-pointy-leg-straight? But technically, I can still do it.

Shanny April 23, 2010 at 7:49 PM  

Oh that should be an awesome event!!! Have fun perfecting your pose =)

Life Laugh Latte April 23, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Just started tweeting, and found you there. I'm a day old newbie there. Thought as I read your bio and came here...Yeah...we could totally be friends. Come by sometime. Holly

Nancy April 25, 2010 at 8:06 AM  

My coworker talked about going to this but I wasn't trying to pay $75! Enjoy for all of us!

kamagra April 29, 2011 at 12:59 PM  

I like this article related to Jane because not only she was my favorite actress but also she's so talented she has been an excellent ballet woman.

Elieabel May 21, 2012 at 4:59 AM  

Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your Blog.

pelvic mesh law firm

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP