Road Trippin'

Thursday, July 16, 2009

I haven’t posted much about BlogHer ’09 but with only one week left I just couldn’t help myself. I have two questions:

Are you Chicago Bound?
Next Wednesday me and my BlogRollin’ partner Christie from My Life … A Work in Progress; our special guest roller Denene Millner from MyBrownBaby; and the winner of our Fourth Wheel Contest, Future Mama from Baby Makin(g) Machine will hop in a Chevy (courtesy of General Motors and BlogHer) for our “BlogHer or Bust” Road Trip to the nation's largest blogging conference for women – BlogHer ’09.



We’ll be blogging, vlogging, twittering, live streaming and Facebooking our way from Georgia to Chicago and would love to meet you there. If you’re not attending the conference don’t worry; you can still keep up with our fun-filled adventures at TheBlogRollers.com.

Where Are All My Atlanta Folks?
On Tuesday, July 21, you are cordially invited to TheBlogRollers “BlogHer or Bust” Bon Voyage Party at our favorite meet up spot – Blue Moon Pizza. Come send us off in style. Enjoy friends, food, drinks and prizes. Try our signature “TheBlogRollers-tini” and some of the best pizza in the city. Can’t make it? No problem, you can still join in the fun because we will live stream the event on our USTREAM CHANNEL. Click here for our party Anyvite.

If you’re headed to Chicago, in the ATL or will be checking in online, let me know so I can look for you, too!

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

4 comments:

Ms. Wanda July 16, 2009 at 8:47 AM  

I won't be able to go to Chicago but, I will be a the Blue Moon Pizza for your send off:)
xoxoxo
Ms.Wanda

Sandra Winn July 16, 2009 at 9:00 AM  

Hope you all have a great time...maybe next year. :-)

La'Tonya Richardson July 20, 2009 at 12:25 PM  

I sooooo wish I was going. I'll just live vicariously through you alls post, tweets... Have a great time!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP