Dinnertime Drama Winners

Tuesday, April 21, 2009



The results are in for the Flash In The Pan Contest. The winners of a free one year membership to A Flash In The Pan are:

Diamond Emory
David C.
Eyeglasses & Endzones

And the semi-finalist who will be entered to win the grand prize at A Flash In The Pan’s Twitter Party tomorrow night, Wednesday, April 22 at 8 p.m.(#FIPan) is:

Mocha Dad

Congratulations to all of the winners – please e-mail me at questions@askwifey.com to claim your prize – and thank you to everyone who participated.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

4 comments:

My Inner Dialogue April 21, 2009 at 9:42 AM  

Congrats to the winners! Altho I am dissapointed I did not win - thankfully I still have my own personal chef! ;)

Anonymous,  April 21, 2009 at 10:42 AM  

It pays to Twitter! Wifey you have the best blog on the planet. I never win anything. Thank you thank you thank you! Congrats to all the other winners!

Eyeglasses & Endzones April 21, 2009 at 10:59 AM  

Oh Yeah!!! Thanks so much! I was out of town for a couple days and still catching up on comments....I AM SOOO EXCITED!!!! =) Thanks....

Mocha Dad April 21, 2009 at 11:05 AM  

Wow! I'm a winner. Thanks.

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP