Drove the Chevy to The Levee …

Monday, April 27, 2009

No, I won’t be driving to any levees anytime soon, but I will be driving a brand new Chevy to BlogHer ’09.



That’s right, me, my BlogRolling partner, Christie, and the fabulous Denene at My Brown Baby are packing our bags, loading up our iPods and planning the best BlogHer or Bust Road Trip imaginable; and the good folks at General Motors are providing a Chevrolet for us to drive via their BlogHer’ 09 Carpool.

This is just one of the many exciting things we have happening at The BlogRollers. What started as a girlfriends’ getaway has turned into a full blown brand. We are all about promoting the power of female bloggers and I must say the love and support we have received so quickly has been amazing. If you haven’t been by, please come check us out and sign our BlogRoll, so we – and everyone else – can show you some love, too.

Are you going to BlogHer ’09? If so, let me know … I’d love to meet you there.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

13 comments:

Anonymous,  April 27, 2009 at 9:21 AM  

Wow, that's awesome. Congratulations.

Unknown April 27, 2009 at 9:40 AM  

That's exciting!! See you on the road!

Melanie Sheridan April 27, 2009 at 9:58 AM  

I'm going, hopefully we can connect!

Stesha April 27, 2009 at 11:47 AM  

This is wonderful! You girls are rocking it out! Promote the brand!

Hug and Mocha,
Stesha

NYCity Mama April 27, 2009 at 1:07 PM  

Sounds like fun!! Have a great time!

Ms. Wanda April 27, 2009 at 3:32 PM  

Wish I could go:( Have fun and tell us all about your trip when you get on the road:)

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) April 27, 2009 at 8:49 PM  

Wish I were going. . . if only to get a ride in your car!!!!

Shanny April 27, 2009 at 10:07 PM  

Oooh that is so cool. Make sure you take lots of pictures!!!!

Kathy B! April 27, 2009 at 11:46 PM  

I wish I could go, but look forward to your stories!

Unknown April 29, 2009 at 6:50 AM  

Seriously, do I need to comment? LOL! WE'RE ROLLIN, BABY!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP