Today’s the Day

Monday, April 6, 2009

I’m so pleased to announce the launch of my new project The BlogRollers. To celebrate this momentous occasion my partner, the wonderful Christie at My Life… A Work in Progress, and I are hosting a contest at The BlogRollers where the winner will receive this …

A $25 gift card to Target

I can’t win but you can by showing me a little love at The BlogRollers. Please come by, see what we’re up to, and how you can win and join in the fun.

And no worries, Ask Wifey isn’t going anywhere. I will continue to manage marriage, motherhood and all the mayhem; and look forward to posting my first Wives’ Words feature this week.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

5 comments:

LeNesha April 6, 2009 at 9:03 PM  

Oh my gosh how fun and exciting the BlogRollers seems! Definitely looking forward to your adventures, wishing I were there :-)

Cheers,

LeNesha

from the desk of ....me April 7, 2009 at 9:59 PM  

how cool. i can't wait to check out the blog rollers. thanks for commenting on my blog.

Kimmy April 8, 2009 at 2:15 AM  

Love Target!! I'll have to check your blog rollers site out.

BTW...thanks for stoping by!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP