Thursday, April 16, 2009
Around 5 p.m. everyday I constantly find myself in a panic to pull dinner together before Husband gets home. Yes, my secret is out – I suffer from dinnertime drama.
For those of you who have dinner mapped out months in advance and place well-balanced meals on the table promptly at 6 p.m., I bow down to your greatness. For the rest of us, ahem, who balk when the question, “What’s for dinner?” is asked, I’ve got the perfect solution to end dinnertime drama. Actually, I’ve got three.
The good folks at A Flash In The Pan have given me THREE one year memberships to giveaway to celebrate the re-launch of their website.
What is A Flash In The Pan?
A Flash In The Pan is the perfect answer to, "What’s for dinner?" Every Friday, they provide a week’s worth of customizable, chef-created dinner menus for the upcoming week. Select how many servings and what time you want to eat and they’ll take care of the rest! You’ll get a shopping list and our patented Cooksheet™ to help you think and cook like a chef. All you have to do is prepare for the compliments!
I don’t know who was happier when I discovered A Flash In The Pan – me or husband!
Here’s how to win a one year membership (remember, I’ve got three of them to giveaway):
Leave me a comment about your dinnertime drama – or lack of. Yes, A Flash In The Pan is still perfect for those domesticated divas that have all of their ducks in a row.
To earn additional entries you can:
1. Follow my blog or subscribe via RSS feed (click the button of your choice on the sidebar).
2. Visit A Flash In The Pan and leave me a comment here telling me one of their professional chefs’ names.
3. Twitter about the contest and link to this post.
4. Write a post about the contest on your blog and link back to this post.
The contest will stay open until Monday, April 20 at 11:59 p.m. EST and the winner will be chosen via random.org.
Simple, right? But wait, there’s more!
A Flash In The Pan is having a Twitter Party on Wednesday, April 22 at 8 p.m.(#FIPan) and will giveaway their grand prize:
One lucky winner will win two of the founders of aflashinthepan.com – both graduated from the Culinary Institute of America and have over 35 years of professional culinary experience between them – for one evening and an incredible 6-course dinner for 6 people. Both chefs will come to the winner's house, prepare the feast AND clean up after! So, decide who your five best friends are and enter to win!
Rules for the grand prize:
1. Chefs will travel to anywhere in the United States only.
2. Chefs will pay for all travel and food expenses. If desired, any wine or alcohol will be provided by winner.
3. Menu to be determined by winner and chefs.
4. Date of dinner to be determined by winner and chefs.
5. Please enter even if you fear that your house is too dirty for company or that you will be judged-- they have children and understand!
I will submit one semi-finalist to enter the drawing for the grand prize selected from your comments/entries below. That’s FOUR prizes total. In effort to share the love, each individual can only win one.
So, what are you waiting for?
Here’s to never having to think about what’s for dinner again – at least for one year!
Winks & Smiles,