Run, Little Princess, Run!

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

“Mommy, I want to do a race.”

*insert silent screams of joy here as I tried to keep my composure*

Yes, folks, our little children are watching us and what we do. My daughter has been begging me to run a race and is excited to “practice” for it. I’m planning to run in the Atlanta Half Marathon on Thanksgiving Day and both my children (my son more reluctantly) are going to do the Mashed Potato Mile kids run. We started training practicing for it Monday. It was … well, I’ll let her tell you.



Gasp! She wants to be healthy. I don’t think I could be anymore excited. Something tells me she’ll be keeping me in line. Ahem. We’ll make sure to keep you posted on her progress.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

9 comments:

Leigh and Grace September 1, 2010 at 8:17 AM  

Congratulations, mommy! You have certainly taught her well. We <3 Milan!

Yoly - YNR Live September 1, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

She's adorable! Mommy has set a great example! Go Milan, you'll rock.

Nikki D September 1, 2010 at 11:06 AM  

Love it ! Run Lani run! :)

Ms. Wanda September 1, 2010 at 4:26 PM  

Awwww! You know next she will start her own blog called "AskMilan"

Nancy September 1, 2010 at 4:45 PM  

Look at that pumpkin! I can't wait for Madi to run with me too!

QiSoftware September 2, 2010 at 11:16 AM  

She looks like a smart little girl.. she will probably go with less impact-- elliptical.

QiSoftware.

Running Diva Mom September 2, 2010 at 1:45 PM  

you are being a great role model!!! woot!

Krystal Grant September 2, 2010 at 8:23 PM  

That's fantastic. I think I'll sign up for the Mashed Potato Mile, too! LOL

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP