Back on My Feet

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Well, right now I’m actually elevating and icing my left foot but earlier this morning I ran an entire half mile. Gasp! Yes, that’s a far cry from my longest, 18, but it felt awesome and made me just as happy.

I wasn’t sure when the next time I was going to see my foot and running shoe reunited again – they’re so thrilled to be back together.

After my mini-run (it was really just a test to see how it felt) I headed to the tennis courts for my regular lesson. I was rusty, it’s been a few weeks, but my foot held me up and I’m excited to play with my women’s team this weekend.

I realize that I have to take things slowly, but I’m super excited that I’m not feeling any pain. Ice, elevate and Ibuprofen … and we’ll see what tomorrow brings.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

5 comments:

kat September 15, 2010 at 1:40 PM  

Glad your injury is getting better, injuries are never nice things to deal with!

Adrienne September 15, 2010 at 10:18 PM  

What is that on your shoe strings???

Anonymous,  September 16, 2010 at 9:52 AM  

Good news! Hope the foot feel great today too :)

Unknown September 16, 2010 at 10:49 AM  

Thanks, Everyone! @Adrienne, that's the sensor/chip for my Nike+ band. It tracks my miles and time. Smiles!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP