Wifey's Mediterranean Cruise and a Gift for You

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wifey went to Italy and all she brought me back was …



… this beautiful Venetian blown glass bottle stopper.

It’s that time. My girlfriends getaway to the Mediterranean will air on The Travel Channel as a part of their “Great Cruises” series this Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m. (check your local listings to confirm times). Last October two of my closest girlfriends and I took a Royal Caribbean Cruisetour to several cities in Spain, France and Italy. Click here to read more.



I’m so excited about the show airing that I thought it’d be great to share a little piece of the Mediterranean with you. I picked up this gem exploring the tiny streets – and shops – in Venice. I love pretty things, especially when they dress up pretty bottles of wine, ahem.

Seriously, I’m not going to send you on a wild goose chase to be the chosen one – I know how busy you are – but I will ask you for a little bit of love.

There’s several ways to win and they all count as separate entries. Drumroll please…

1. Follow me. That’s right, you guessed it. Head on over to the sidebar and click that infamous button or subscribe to this blog via RSS feed.
2. Write a post on your blog to share details about the show and contest with your readers.
3. Twitter a link to this post promoting the show and the contest.
4. Watch the show then come back and tell me what color wrap I wore in Venice.

Easy, right?

While I work on the honor system, I still need you to leave me a comment on this post and tell me which and how many of the things you do did so I can put you in the running to win. I’d love to see your links so the rest of us can visit you, too. The contest will stay open until Monday, March 23, 11:59 p.m. EST., and I’ll announce the winner one week from today, March 24.

So, what are you waiting for? I’m sure you’ve got a bottle of something, somewhere that’s waiting to get dressed up.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

23 comments:

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 10:32 AM  

Hey, just signed up to follow your blog! I can't wait to see the show.

Diamond Emory

diamondemory@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

Just posted a link to your blog with news about the show on twitter!


Diamond Emory

diamondemory@yahoo.com

Anonymous,  March 17, 2009 at 4:26 PM  

OMG!!!!! That is so exciting. I can't wait to see the show. I bet you guys had a great time. I need a girlfriends getaway. I should start planning.

3 Bay B Chicks March 17, 2009 at 6:51 PM  

You are on TV? I will totally tune in for this one. Hooray for you!

Oh, and I adore Venice. Wonderful finds that you made while you were there.

-Francesca

Mozi Esme March 17, 2009 at 8:54 PM  

How beautiful! I am subscribed... Is there a chance the show will be online somehow, since we don't have TV reception here?

Shanny March 17, 2009 at 11:21 PM  

I started following you one day before this post, possibly psychic?... either way it still counts right?

Unknown March 17, 2009 at 11:58 PM  

Thanks, Ladies!

MoziEsme, I will see if they are going to put it online, but I'm sure I'm going to record it so no worries, we'll work it out.

Shanny, Yes! It counts - smiles!

MOMSWEB March 18, 2009 at 9:18 AM  

Hi Wifey,

I posted about the big show and I'm now a follower! Congrats!!!

~ Lisa @ AbidingThere~ March 18, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Momsweb sent me over! Can't wait to see your show - how exciting! I'm now a follower, so please count me in :)

The Butterfields March 18, 2009 at 1:06 PM  

Yay! I posted for you on my blog http://lifeofjuanitabonita.blogspot.com/

Mammatalk March 18, 2009 at 6:40 PM  

Wow. How did ya score that gig? Loving your blog!

Mammatalk March 18, 2009 at 6:43 PM  

Oops. Forgot to mention. I am following you and will twitter the contest.

Unknown March 19, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Already following you and tweeted this today!!

Kim/2 Kids March 19, 2009 at 2:05 PM  

I am emailing my girls to record your show. I am in Hawaii, sigh, and forgot to record it for I left. Can't wait to see you on TV, you supahstar!

ruth March 19, 2009 at 3:52 PM  

I blogged about you, am following you, and will be sure to watch your show on saturday night!

Aileigh March 20, 2009 at 3:22 PM  

I am now a follower! I can't wait to nose through your blog and find out more! :) Thanks for stopping by!

Heather March 20, 2009 at 5:08 PM  

Well I don't have the Travel Channel on my cable line up so I'm out of luck!

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 12:05 AM  

Does it count if I'm already a follower of yours? I hope so because I am loving this gift. It's all the colors of the sea...

My best, Lynn
safebeauty.blogspot.com

Anonymous,  March 22, 2009 at 5:20 PM  

Ok, I saw the show. It was exciting and very informative. I definitely want to take a Royal Carribean Cruise to the Mediterrean. The only decision now is do I take my family first or do I go wit the girls?! Oh and you wore a purple wrap in Venice. I know you had a great trip, it looked like it. I Partridge family truly enjoyed the trip with you as well. Good times..smiles.

Diamond Emory

diamondemory@yahoo.com

MOMSWEB March 23, 2009 at 10:28 AM  

Forget the prize, I want the purple/lavender wrap; It's my favorite color. Send it Express mail please (lol).

Anonymous,  March 24, 2009 at 2:47 AM  

You wore a purple wrap in Venice...so pretty.

Anonymous,  March 27, 2009 at 11:50 PM  

where can I get a copy of the show?

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP