She's Back ... And All Dolled Up

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Welcome to the newly made-over AskWifey.com!

I know… for my regular readers you have been waiting patiently and I so appreciate you. I hope you enjoy the new look and format.

To my new visitors, thanks for coming by. I started Ask Wifey a year ago to help wives and mothers move through the hectic world of marriage and motherhood easier – or at least let them know they are not alone. You can read more about my story here.

Unfortunately, when I decided to change formats I was unable to take my content with me. I’ve decided to post some of my favorite questions from the past year to share a little with those who are new to the site, so please check out this one and look for more posts daily throughout the next week.

I’m also launching two new columns – Wives’ Words and Moms’ Musings. Both of them will feature words of wisdom and fun stories from real wives and moms. If you’re interested in contributing you can shoot me a note at info@askwifey.com. And, if that’s not enough, I’ve got plans for upcoming video posts, useful reviews and much more.

Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m headed over to The Chatterbox Show. Today, February 18, at 10 a.m. EST, I’ll be chatting it up with Christie from My Life…A Work in Progress on her weekly internet talk show, The Chatterbox. If you’ve never tuned in, now would be a great time to check her – and Wifey - out.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

1 comments:

Unknown February 20, 2009 at 12:08 AM  

Love the design! Very pretty! What great advice too! AWESOME!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP