Moving Mountains

Friday, September 18, 2009

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

Friday’s Confession

When I first started Wifey’s House every Friday for some strange reason I felt compelled to tell on myself about something I probably shouldn’t have thought, said or done. Go figure.

Back at it again, I feel the need to blurt it out – I’ve been a bad blogger. Gasp!

Yes, I know, it’s hard to believe, but I have. I haven’t visited my reader or anyone’s blog in a week. It’s driving me crazy because to me that’s one of the best parts of blogging – reading other blogs. What’s my excuse? I’ve been busy moving mountains. No really, see:



I know they say don’t air your dirty laundry in public but all of this is clean (and has already been folded). Between running Wifey’s real house, the kids, and the wonderful new work assignments I’ve recently received I honestly feel like I’ve been moving mountains. I’m sure I’m preaching to the choir.

With that said, please forgive me for being a little behind; my superwoman cape is lost in the middle of the piles.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

10 comments:

Liz Wilkey (a.k.a. A Mom on Spin) September 18, 2009 at 7:51 AM  

Folded???

And then rummmaged through to find a matching sock???

I sooooo get it!

Talking with Tami September 18, 2009 at 9:14 AM  

i have to do laundry today! Yikes im dreading this! Your good with folding and organizing all of that, I throw things on their bed and let to have at it! smh!

Eyeglasses & Endzones September 18, 2009 at 11:12 AM  

Girl- I wish could move some of those mountains...I have more laundry then I know what to do with...INSANE...Boys, School, Sports and Now WINTER....not ready....so not ready!!!

hicksgirl93 September 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM  

Like I told Christie....Productivity is good. Everything catches up in the end right? BTW, glad to see someone getting their laundry done. hehehe!

Shanny September 18, 2009 at 12:29 PM  

Can I send my batch while you are at it??? :)

Radical Selfie September 18, 2009 at 2:52 PM  

Aaaaw, (wo)man! Why'd ya have to go bring up laundry? Guess I'll back away from my laptop to address the Mt. Everest-esque pile in our laundry room now...sigh!

MOMSWEB September 19, 2009 at 2:20 PM  

At least those three baskets are full of clean clothers. We have three baskets of dirty clothes, but only one is mine (tee-hee).

Krystal Grant September 19, 2009 at 2:41 PM  

Oh wifey,
How lucky you are to have all clean clothes in baskets. I have a laundry room filled with baskets of dirty clothes. That's why my feet are freezing, I have NO clean socks to put on.

Mammatalk September 20, 2009 at 12:04 AM  

The laundry is endless, isn't it?

La'Tonya Richardson September 22, 2009 at 10:14 AM  

I have five children, and the I never get through with laundry! Now that the children are older, they help fold. My husband says, "That's what we had kids for!"

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP