What Would You Do for a Ticket to BlogHer ’09?

Monday, May 11, 2009


Remember when I told you The BlogRollers (me and my BlogRollin’ partner Christie from My Life … A Work in Progress) and our special guest roller the fabulous Denene Millner from My Brown Baby, are packing our bags and planning the best BlogHer or Bust Road Trip imaginable; and that General Motors is providing a brand new Chevrolet for us to drive via their BlogHer ’09 Carpool? We’ll, we’ve decided that the trip wouldn’t be complete without a fourth roller so we put our heads together and cooked up The Fourth Wheel Contest.

For the fifth consecutive year the highly anticipated BlogHer conference is sold out! But don’t despair, The BlogRollers have one extra registration for Saturday, July 25, 2009. We will choose one lucky winner to hop in the Chevy, roll with us to Chicago, and will provide hotel accommodations during the trip, too.

Want to roll? Head over to The BlogRollers for details how to win.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

11 comments:

WhiteSockGirl aka The Fabulous Bitch May 11, 2009 at 2:29 AM  

And may the luckiest of them all win,.. Oh that was lame!

Have a blast!

Farmgirl Paints May 11, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

oooh that sounds like fun:)

3 Bay B Chicks May 11, 2009 at 11:27 AM  

Saw your wonderful vlog on Blogrollers today. You and Chrisite are quite the pair. Would love to be the "fourth wheel," simply to watch how the two of you roll. Whoever you choose is going to have a great time.

Can't wait to see how this all pans out. Good luck! Brilliant idea for a contest.

-Francesca

Felicia - I Complete Me May 11, 2009 at 12:01 PM  

Good luck to all those participating. Your review is up on my site wifey!!!!

Ms. Wanda May 11, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

I saw the video too and I want to know how does one get one of those cute T's your wearing?

Kathy B! May 11, 2009 at 7:52 PM  

This is fantabulous! The question now si wheter I can get my act together enough to meet the entry requirements... because I'd be a rockin' fourthe wheel ;)

Mommy of Many May 11, 2009 at 8:16 PM  

I am so excited about the fourth wheel contest because the fourth wheel you are looking for is ME!

Banteringblonde May 12, 2009 at 12:51 AM  

Can I just say .... I'm all over this!

Michelle (hometc) May 12, 2009 at 1:00 AM  

Stopping by from SITS. Do you get to keep the new car?

MsTypo May 12, 2009 at 9:50 AM  

I had big plans to attend the conference this year and had planned my summer around it. Sadly life got in the way of those plans. I hope whoever wins has a great time!! :)

Petula May 12, 2009 at 1:04 PM  

That sounds like so much fun!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP