Streamlining

Friday, April 10, 2009

Do you ever feel like you’re juggling too many balls and if you don’t make a change soon one of them is going to hit you in the head?

(insert “Um, hell yeah, Wifey” here)

While I love all of my balls, ahem, I do feel the need to streamline so that I can work smarter – not harder. With that said I’ve decided to combine residences, pack up Wifey’s House and make all of my posts here – on one blog.

What does that mean for you? More Wifey. While Wifey’s House was where I let loose a little more, gasp, I’ve been finding that I’ve wanted to share the same things on both blogs so this seems like the perfect solution.

If you read both blogs, now you have one less stop to make; and if you’ve never been to Wifey’s House I look forward to welcoming you to that side of my world.

How about you? Do you ever feel like you’re juggling too many balls and if you don’t make a change soon one of them is going to hit you in the head? Multi-tasking Mamas want to know …

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

14 comments:

joanofalltrades April 10, 2009 at 3:23 PM  

Love the new header! See..this was probably easier than you thought. Congrats on working smarter, not harder!

Eyeglasses & Endzones April 10, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

Oh yeah!! I have more *balls* ;) in the air then a McDonalds playland....I am excited for you to have 1 site, that will make it easier for you!!! =)

Anonymous,  April 10, 2009 at 5:05 PM  

Okee dokee, I switched my follow to over here now! This should be easier for you to keep up with having one less blog. :)

Unknown April 10, 2009 at 9:28 PM  

Thanks, Ladies! I'm excited about the change. Glad you are, too!

Shanny April 10, 2009 at 10:11 PM  

Double Wifey in one package, I love it!

ruth April 11, 2009 at 8:26 PM  

Wifey, you and I had the double bog thing in common... and your post inspired me to streamline too! I have imported my other blog into one.. best thing I've ever done! THANKS!

Kathy B! April 12, 2009 at 9:51 PM  

I'm a first time visitor and I think you've totally made the right decision! Two blogs = YIKES!

Congrats on your convergence. I'll just keep it simple and follow here.

LeNesha April 13, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

This is great Wifey. I recently started following your blog and couldn't decide which one to keep up with. Thank you for making that decision easier by streamlining your blogs :-)

LeNesha April 13, 2009 at 1:58 AM  

Pssst...I nominated you…check it out! You’ll accept right?

The Blonde Duck April 13, 2009 at 2:40 PM  

I always feel like that! I'm glad you combined both your balls into one! I hope juggling goes easier for you.

Stesha April 13, 2009 at 3:08 PM  

No more juggling acts for you:)

Hugs and Mocha,
Stesha

Angela Nazworth April 13, 2009 at 8:19 PM  

Good move! I recently let go of my personal blog in a sense...I still have it,but I stopped trying to promote it and really am just doing picture posts for family record keeping. When is your last day at Wifey's house?

Unknown April 14, 2009 at 9:32 AM  

Thanks, ya'll! I appreciate the love - smiles!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP