Prehistoric Mom

Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday’s Confession …

I’m old. I’m not just saying that because my 6-year-old asked me the other day if there were sports when I grew up.

Gasp!

“The same sports?”

She continued the abuse.

After clearing up that I am not 3900-years-old, only 39 I did realize that I’m feeling a bit old. Notice I said feeling. I believe that 39 is still young and apparently I try to act like it. I’m in three tennis leagues and I’m training for a marathon. At the same time. While the kids are out of school. No, I don’t smoke crack. but my body is sending me a message. I’m not 19 or 29 and while being active is important, not overtraining is equally as important.

With that said, I’m going to rest today before these boycott me …


I’m giving them the pillow treatment and their still screaming. They’d better watch it before they end up in a tub of ice.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

7 comments:

LittleTechGirl June 11, 2010 at 11:11 AM  

Kids are so funny. :) And you better slow down a bit Mama! :)

Shelly- Mom Files June 11, 2010 at 11:43 AM  

Those darn kids! haha :) Enjoy your rest time!

ScrappinMichele June 11, 2010 at 2:28 PM  

39 is soooo young... Love the blue toes!!

Kerrie June 12, 2010 at 12:17 AM  

OMG...did they have sports???!!!! Kids these days...

Love the blue polish!

Mammatalk June 12, 2010 at 12:38 AM  

Cute feet. My feet...they look like granny feet.
And, I think everything else is catching up. Eek!

Jennifer June 12, 2010 at 2:56 AM  

Your feet look WAY better than mine!! Mine are really really REALLY fat right now, and I have no ankles... Just cankles!

I miss you Wifey!! Thanks for stopping by my blog the other day! I've been so busy I've got a lot of catching up to do here!! **hugs**

La'Tonya Richardson June 15, 2010 at 3:07 PM  

I so know what you mean! I'm 42, but I often say I feel like I'm 26. And from time to time Father Time reminds me just how old I am.

I like the blue toes! Just this morning I bought blue, yellow, and a Shrek green nail polish. All for my feet of course.

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP