Wednesday, June 2, 2010
I don’t know how this one caught me off guard, but I just found out today is National Running Day. Hmm, an excuse to write about, ahem, and encourage everyone to get moving.
In honor of this lovely day, I’ve listed the Top 10 Reasons Why I Run. They are (in no particular order):
1. For my health
2. For my sanity
3. For the challenge
4. Because it feels good
5. For fun (yes, gasp, it’s actually fun)
6. So, I can get back into my “skinny jeans”
7. Because I can’t say no to chocolate … or beer
8. For camaraderie (runners are some of the nicest and encouraging people)
9. To set a positive, active example for my kids
10. Because I can
How about you? Why do you run? Or, do what ever activity gets you moving? I’d love to know and cheer you on!
Winks & Smiles,