Make Room in Wifey’s House for One More Baby

Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday’s Confession …

I’m in love … with my new iPhone.

Gasp!

I know, I always said there’s no more room in Wifey’s House for anymore babies but I just couldn’t help myself. Yes, I’m late to the party but now that I’ve discovered the beauty of my new baby I just can’t put her down – even when she’s sleeping. I also went out and bought her some goodies. Right, you’re not supposed to spoil babies but she definitely needed something to wear…

Pink is so her color

And something comfortable to stay close to me while I’m running …

She fits nice and snug

I also picked up a car charger and a protective screen – she’s got to stay juiced up and scratch free.

No, people, I haven’t lost my mind, ahem, totally – I just got a new baby.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

7 comments:

Jennifer May 28, 2010 at 9:36 AM  

Congrats! That's EXACTLY how I felt when I got mine. Enjoy!!

Mocha Dad May 28, 2010 at 3:50 PM  

You had me worried there for a minute.

Shelly- Mom Files May 29, 2010 at 4:58 PM  

Haha! Yeah I would be spoiling a new baby like that! She is precious :)

Scrappinmichele May 30, 2010 at 9:08 AM  

You worried me there for a moment. I thought maybe you weretrading in your running shoes for a diaper bag. Glad you have joined is in the iPhone club. It is definitelyan accessory and not just a phone and so addicting. I'd be totally lost without mine

Krystal Grant May 30, 2010 at 4:43 PM  

Aren't IPHONE's great? I whined for months so my hubby would get me a BlackBerry, and now that I have one, I want an IPhone. I play with his all the time and I'm thinking about trading my BlackBerry in for one. #neversatisfied

RobinLK May 31, 2010 at 12:36 AM  

Sweeet! :) Enjoy your new baby. Best part: no diapers or midnight feedings.

Shanny May 31, 2010 at 1:05 PM  

What a cute little baby, I must say she has your smile lol
Enjoy it, its awesome =)

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP