12 Seconds, 30 Days, 10 Pounds

Monday, September 7, 2009

That's the plan. I'm chronicling my 30 Day Shred workout on 12 seconds and am anticipating losing about 10 pounds.

I've been a little slack, ahem, on working out recently and decided it is time to turn things up a little. My pants hugging too tightly helped me come to this conclusion. So, I decided to try Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. She's a beast on The Biggest Loser and I figured my abs needed someone, a beast, to whip them into shape.

I also figured I needed to be accountable to someone. Or someones. Enter 12 Seconds. Many of you might have noticed the 12 second widget on my sidebar and actually pressed play to see what I was doing.



AskWifey on 12seconds.tv

12 seconds is site that hosts 12 second video status updates. Short and sweet; and perfect for keeping me accountable in my daily journey of shredding the pounds away.

So, I invite you to follow my exercise escapades on 12 Seconds. Even better I invite you to join me in exercising yourself.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

5 comments:

MrsM September 7, 2009 at 4:33 PM  

Good luck! I'm actually doing a 30 Day Throwdown with my bloggy friend Robynn to eliminate fast food and do our best to eat healthy. I've decided to go back to being vegetarian-that's more than enough for me, but I admire anyone who can and will exercise! :)

Radical Selfie September 7, 2009 at 11:30 PM  

I'm sending some energy and stick-to-it-iveness your way! What a wonderful adventure to jump on. You'll do great! Oh, and when you're all done with your "Ab Beast", can you send him/her/it my way, por favor!

Nancy September 8, 2009 at 10:43 AM  

Yay, Lorraine! I'm working on my own resolutions including monthly challenges that I'm embarking on with my coworkers. Check me out at www.myresolutionroad.blogspot.com. You know I only have 5 followers! I need some more accountability!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP