The Stress Factor Eliminated

Thursday, September 9, 2010

I never thought I’d be so happy to say that I have a bone spur on the top of my left foot. Truth be told I’m not happy about the bone spur but I’m ecstatic that it’s not a stress fracture.

Phew!

I don’t mean to be dramatic folks, trust me, I’m extremely thankful that I wasn’t waiting on life-threatening results, but with that said the stress factor is gone and I will be back in the game after a week of rest, ice, and lots of ibuprofen; and that makes me feel like this …

A running princess in all her glory

Hell, I’m so excited I might go breakout my tiara right now.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

7 comments:

GodLoveandBows September 9, 2010 at 12:49 PM  

I love your blog! So very cute.

Kerrie September 9, 2010 at 2:53 PM  

That's good news! A week is all! Woohoo!

Jane September 10, 2010 at 7:48 AM  

Great pic! I have never worn a tiara in almost 20 years lol! You look great with it!

Anonymous,  September 10, 2010 at 9:58 PM  

I was thinking about you...glad its not a stress fracture! YAY!

TRIPLE YAY!!!!

Petula September 12, 2010 at 10:50 PM  

I'm glad it's not a stress factor!

It's been awhile since I've been by... I've recently switched to a new email thingy and it's pulling in my old email so I can't tell what has been read and what hasn't. I came across your email. Did I ever tell you I live in Jonesboro?

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP