Wifey Strikes Again

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

Murderer!

That’s what they all would yell – if they could talk. I sort of wish they could so they could stop me from killing each new one I get my hands on. Here they are, my latest victims:

Vacuum #1

Vacuum #2

and Vacuum #3

Hello, my name is Wifey and I can’t keep a vacuum to save my life – or its! Can I really be that domestically-challenged?

Yes, I have a garage full of dead vacuums. It’s a problem and it’s getting kind of old – and expensive. I need a new one. One that can survive Wifey’s House. While I realize that Dyson is the ultimate brand of choice, unfortunately, my budget does not agree. In the meantime my mother-in-law gave me this…


It looks kind of scared doesn’t it? Yesterday it spit dust at me.

Folks I need help. Can anyone suggest a good vacuum that can stay alive in Wifey’s House? I don’t like to use it that often, ahem, so you would think it would last forever. Please, help me break the cycle of destruction.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

4 comments:

Krystal Grant March 2, 2010 at 10:15 AM  

You vacuum murder, you! Well, I'm not much help because I just killed my clothes dryer last week. My vacuum and I have been getting along nicely but I'm not sure how long that will last. All my appliances make funny noises at me. I think they are planning a rebellion due to over use.

Robin March 2, 2010 at 10:21 AM  

Wow that sounds familiar...I have a graveyard of dead Hoovers..what is it with them anyway..my friends vacuums seem to last forever..is my house dirtier than the rest..?..do I make mine work double overtime..?...Am I vacuumingly challenged..What about you..? maybe we share these traits..what do you think..?

KayEm17 March 3, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

I also don't seem to have much vacuum luck. I bought this fancy, bag-less Dirt Devil a few years back & it broke within the first year. That meant going back to my old Hoover, which is actually so old I have 2 buy the bags & belts online. It still kinda does the job, but I need a new one, yet given my Dirt Devil waste of money I'm reluctant to try something new.

www.JusticeJonesie.com/blog March 7, 2010 at 3:30 PM  

I was you Wifey, many years ago (minus the garage of dead vacuums). Girl, get the Dyson. I have had it for six years and it really is just as powerful since day one. I used to buy one vacuum a year at about $99.00 a pop. My Dyson has saved me money-- go for it!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP