Harmless Flirting

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Wifey's Weekly Q and A

Dear Wifey:

I’m a happily married woman, but I think I have a crush on my daughter’s doctor. He’s new to her pediatricians’ office, young, attractive and attentive. He seems genuinely interested in what I have to say. I would NEVER cheat on my husband; I love him, but am I wrong to flirt with the doctor?

- Mrs. Harmless Flirting

Dear Mrs. Harmless Flirting:

It depends what you consider flirting. You are not the first or only woman to ogle at their baby’s doctor. Mommy crushes are quite popular, especially with “young, attractive, attentive” men that are servicing you in some capacity – your dentist, your mechanic, your son’s T-ball coach or the hot guy serving you Starbuck’s on your way to work.

Just because you’re married, doesn’t mean that you don’t notice good looking men anymore. It’s harmless as long as you keep it in perspective and don’t cross any lines. In no way should your actions, or his, stray away from the doctor-patient relationship. You’re married, but you’re still human. Enjoy the doctor’s visits, but get your real flirt on with your husband.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature






How about you? Do you ever find yourself flirting with the hot guy in the car pool line? Have you ever had a mommy crush? What do you consider crossing the line? Wondering wives want to know ...

The advice on this site is intended to be helpful, but is not meant to take the place of marital counseling, legal advice, financial advice or any other professional service. If you feel you need professional help, it is encouraged for you to get some.

5 comments:

Anonymous,  December 16, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

LIke me and the hubs say, you can walk through the garden, just don't go picking the flowers. We do have eyes afterall and when a good looking man gets within eyesight I have to look. Glad it's not the GYN you have a crush on LOL.

Ms. Wanda December 18, 2009 at 7:52 AM  

Good advice Wifey and yeah Mrs. Cooper thank God it wasn't the GYN! I have a small crush on my kids barber:) He is short and cuuuutte but, I just like the eye candy and conversation. I told my hubby which keeps him laughing and or marriage open and honest!

xoxox
Ms. Wanda

Mammatalk December 18, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

Good advice. Flirting w/ hubby usually leads to greater benefits. ;+)

K. Rock December 22, 2009 at 10:58 AM  

I have a crush on the dentist!! I do kind of bat my eyes at him but it is kind of hard to flirt when someone is telling you that you don't brush your teeth well enough. That just kind of spoils everything!! I would never cheat on hubby but I agree with you that it's harmless as long as you don't cross any lines.

Anonymous,  December 29, 2009 at 5:39 PM  

flirting is probably okay as long as the flirtee doesn't bite ( :

Then you're in a whole new ball game. Generally speaking I don't think it'a a good idea.

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP