I'm a 10

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

I’m a 10! Well, not really, more like I’m at 10. 10 miles. Yesterday I did my longest run so far in preparation for Disney’s Princess Half Marathon next month. I’m just 3.1 short miles away from the race’s length and 25 days from the race itself.

To say that I’m excited would probably be an understatement. And, to make things even better, I’m headed down to Walt Disney World this week for the Disney Social Media Moms Celebration. Not only will I get to experience some Disney magic with more than 100 other social media moms and their families, I’ll get to preview the course and get my race day face on!

I’m not sure if I’ll do any running while I’m there, except from Magic Kingdom (my favorite) to Animal Kingdom to the beautiful Polynesian Resort to … well, you get the point; but that's OK, after breaking 10 I think my feet could use a little rest.

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

8 comments:

Adrienne February 9, 2010 at 9:04 AM  

I was just talking about the disney race last night. I'd LOVE to do that!!! Good luck!!

Eyeglasses & Endzones February 9, 2010 at 11:18 AM  

Dude...I am jealous. I am at 10 as well....gained 10 pounds in 10 days...NOT FAIR, I wanna run but Im stuck in my fat person body!!!! LOL

Awesome job!!! Keep it up!

La'Tonya Richardson February 9, 2010 at 2:47 PM  

You are a BEAST! You are going to eat that race up!

Shanny February 9, 2010 at 7:28 PM  

ahhh you are such an inspiration! =)

Anonymous,  February 12, 2010 at 10:43 AM  

Good luck to you. I want to run the Princess Half, but have decided to wait until my kids are a little older (3 yrs dd and 4 mo old ds). I know you will do fantastic. I am at 7 miles in my training plan for a 4/10 half. Happy Running!

Amber

Petula February 13, 2010 at 4:38 PM  

That's fab! Congratulations and good luck. Sounds like fun plus some.

Krystal Grant February 15, 2010 at 8:55 PM  

Keep running. You're gonna do it! I'm so excited for you.

Shelly- Mom Files February 16, 2010 at 12:30 PM  

You are truly a beast!! I'm about dead after 2 miles so hats off to you!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP