I Did It For The Kids

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Sneak Peek Inside Wifey’s House

For Real. I did it for the kids. I stopped at the store on my way home from tennis practice to pick up a few things and realized that the kids didn’t have any of these …



Yummy chocolate chip cookies

I could just picture my little babies’ faces when they woke up the next day and realized they didn’t have any cookies so I sacrificed myself and bought them. Sacrificed myself? Well, of course I would have to taste them to make sure that they were good enough for my little darlings to eat. Isn’t that what ever good mother does? Eat cookies for the well-being of her children?

So I took one, ahem, two for the team and ate some super yummy chocolate chip cookies last night. Since I’m in running-mama-mode right now I’m hoping the calories won’t linger and make friends with my thighs like they normally do. I’m back to apples slices and fat free ice pops today, but still, I wonder if my children realize how much I go through for them?

Winks & Smiles,
post signature

6 comments:

Armywife101 January 26, 2010 at 2:03 PM  

Oh yea Wifey I feel ya I do it for the kids everyday too ...I mean it important to taste what's going in those little tummies of theirs *smile*. Luckily you run yours off that's the good part...I can't say the same for myself lol!

Allison January 26, 2010 at 5:06 PM  

You are an awesome mom! And don't forget now Wifey - sometimes hubby deserves some ice cream.

K. Rock January 26, 2010 at 9:35 PM  

What a sacrifice you made for the children. lol. And it's ok if you have a little treat every now and then. We mommies deserve it.

Nancy January 27, 2010 at 3:08 PM  

Do you know how many McDonald's fries I eat for my daughter? A mother's work is never done.

Shay Shay January 27, 2010 at 5:55 PM  

LOL! Too funny. Oh a Mother's Love. The Fitter and Finer Challenger in me says--keep on sacrificing for your darlings! LOL!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP