Friday’s Confession: I’ve Got a Crush on Buzz

Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday’s Confession …

I’ve got a crush on Buzz Lightyear. Not really, but I fell in love with Disney On Ice’s Toy Story 3 when I attended the show at Phillips Arena in Atlanta on Wednesday. It’s not like someone had to twist my arm to get me to go since I’m a princess and all, ahem, but I didn’t realize how much fun I would have. When I was invited to attend I thought the kids would love it, and they did, but secretly they were my cover so I could go and get my inner child on – guilt free.

The night started with a private meet & greet where several Atlanta-area bloggers and their families enjoyed food, arts & crafts and of course some personal time with Buzz and Woody.

Somehow Miles always seems to find the food

Milan and The ChatterBox’s mini-me coloring before the show


My heroes! Yes, I really took a picture with them. Don’t worry the kids did, too.


My guys making real Mr. Potato heads


Baby girl and her creation

After the reception we headed down to our seats to see the show.

We should’ve brought our skates ‘cause we were on the ice!

All of the characters looked awesome and the skating was impressive.

I was thrilled to pieces when my girl Minnie made an appearance.

I think Christie and I were having too much fun.

Kudos to the folks at Disney On Ice for a wonderful production and thanks for treating me my kids to an awesome night of family fun.

Winks & Smiles,
post signature






Disclosure: I was invited to attend this event, but I was not paid for this post. My thoughts and opinions are all my own.

3 comments:

Niki McNeill Brown October 15, 2010 at 8:59 AM  

Aaw looks like you had a ball! Your kids are so gorgeous - and Miles looks just like you too :)

Debbie October 15, 2010 at 9:31 AM  

It was awesome to see you guys there! (We sat right down the row from you girls!)

It was a lot of fun...and somehow, I've got to find time to write my blog post on it! :)

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP