Wifey’s Travel Channel Debut

Monday, March 9, 2009

Last October two of my girlfriends and I boarded Royal Caribbean’s Brilliance of the Seas and embarked on a two week cruisetour throughout the Mediterranean. Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona, Cannes, Florence, Venice and Capri are just a few of the fabulous cities we explored.

On Saturday, March 21, at 8 p.m. The Travel Channel will feature my getaway on its “Great Cruises” series. Make sure to set your DVR’s and check back here – I brought back a goodie from Venice to giveaway to a lucky reader.

If you’d like to read more about my trip you can click here or here. In the meantime, here’s a few pictures from my amazing adventure.


Wanda and Wifey arrive in Madrid.


The princesses at Madrid's Royal Palace.


Beautiful Barcelona.


Captivating Capri.


Me, Wanda, and my sister, Nicole, arriving in Venice.

Ah, getting away with my girlfriends was great. When’s the last time you took a trip? Traveling minds want to know…

Winks & Smiles,

post signature

8 comments:

Unknown March 9, 2009 at 6:58 PM  

Oh my gosh...you are killing me! I've never taken a trip with just my girlfriends like that. I would love to go on that cruise too!

Anonymous,  March 10, 2009 at 7:04 AM  

Definitely going to watch! Already put it on my calendar.

Unknown March 10, 2009 at 10:15 AM  

Thanks, ladies! The cruise was a blast. I can't wait to see how the show turns out, too. :)

Shanny March 10, 2009 at 11:09 PM  

I'm so going to DVR it =)
Haven't been on a trip in a while, but my husband and I are looking into booking a cruise soon... never been on one so I'm nervous I might get motion sickness. I'm so jealous of your trip, it looks like so much fun!

Anonymous,  March 11, 2009 at 1:40 AM  

The last time I went on a ME trip was last year in May to help my best friend move into her new place in MI. Did I mention this ME trip included lugging my then 1 1/2 year old daughter, baby sling and all with me? She was free to fly still and my husband couldn't handle 2 kids for the whole weekend. So I guess it was a girls weekend. Only 2 out of the 3 will remember it but nonetheless, it was something different. Thanks for the flashback.

My best, Lynn
www.safebeauty.blogspot.com

Dorkys Ramos March 11, 2009 at 8:00 AM  

Oh my coworkers were just killing me with their upcoming trip to Spain! I'd love to go someday so lucky you! Those pictures are beautiful. And I'll be out Saturday night but I might just record and watch later! How exciting for you :)

Thanks so much for the visit!

CG March 14, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

Um...am I jealous? Uh...yeah!

Post a Comment

This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, products, event tickets, travel and other forms of compensation. The owner of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog may receive compensation for a post or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question. This blog does not contain any content that might present a conflict of interest.

  © Blogger template On The Road by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP